Clean with black vinegar ♪Stir-fried yellowtail with black vinegar
Dad, you're tired lately.Is there any food that can be energized?
Yellowtail is good!If you add black vinegar, the fishy smell can be suppressed!
This sour taste goes well with yellowtail!I'll do my best tomorrow!
Nutrients in this recipe* Converted for one person
- Dietary fiber
- Cut yellowtail into 1.5 cm square sticks, salt and pepper, and sprinkle with potato starch.
- Boil the broccoli in boiling water and give it to a colander.
- Cut the white onion into 5mm slices.
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger.
- Mix the seasonings
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, fry the yellowtail in ① until it becomes brown, add ③ and ④, and fry until the aroma comes out.
- Add broccoli to 6 and fry lightly, add seasoning ⑤ and lightly thicken, and it's done.
When cutting yellowtail into sticks, it's a good idea to save the middle bones!
I have to make it easier to eat ♪
Materials (for 2 people)
- Yellowtail (fillet)
- 2 pieces
- potato starch
- 2 tsp
- 4-5 bunches
- White green onion
- 1/2 piece
- 1 piece
- Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons
- Pea soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- Domestic pure brown rice black vinegar
- 1.5 tsp
- soy sauce
- 2 tsp
The fish oil contained in yellowtail contains nutrients such as DHA and EPA!
It's perfect for a father who works every day.
Products used in the recipe
Domestic pure brown rice black vinegar
Black vinegar made from delicious rice grown in Japan that can be used for both drinking and cooking.